Bella

Bella

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Challenge # 23--FOLLOW-UP

Twenty-three challenges seemed daunting when I began this project, and in truth, completing most of them proved difficult for me. As I chipped away, gaining a whole new vocabulary, I began to understand that this new technology required a whole new mind-set to appreciate. It was like looking through a window at what library experiences of the future will entail, and reminded me that in a changing 2.0 environment, we all need to stay aware and involved in what is happening. I feel now as though I know just enough to know how little I really do know.

Completing this project was a personal accomplishment (I'm not too old to learn something new), as well as professional. I hope to continue to make use of this new information, to share what I can, and to embrace the philosophy of Librarianship 2.0.

2 comments:

Michele M said...

Congratulations - you've done it!

Bellbook1 said...

Thanks!