Bella

Bella

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Challenge # 20--DISCOVERING YouTube!

This sounds like it's going to be fun, so here goes. I'll post a blog after I've explored a little.

O-K, so this site just isn't my cup of tea..I spent lots of time searching for video clips, but most of them were very fuzzy and distant. Not that great. Also, I'm having a tough time with posting a video to my blog...

I've finally done it, but it wasn't easy, and I chose the one I did only because I was looking for something colorful. I added the same video as a page element which gives the blog a better appearance. I suppose that this site could be useful as a way to share ideas among libraries, but overall this isn't one of my favorites.http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7126658740991992289

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

whoa! what the heck are ya smokin over there? that you-tube video is something you watch while getting high or something (not that i would know or anything). All that psychadelic movement and colors will have ya sayin' "groovey and far-out" again. All i have to say is share the fun.
miss ya
karen