Bella

Bella

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Challenge # 18--WEB-BASED APPLICATIONS

ZOHO WRITER EXPERIENCE
Using this online WEB application has been one of the easiest exercises so far. And had I only known about this, I wouldn't have worried about changing software from WordPerfect to Word, etc., etc. This word processor appears to have every feature that is available on Microsoft Word, and the best part about it is that it is FREE! I was able to type this paragraph in Zoho Writer, and export it to my blog--cool. I could make changes to the document from Zoho or from the blog, but Zoho editor offered way more features.
Creating a free account in Zoho was very simple, and I plan to try out the various other Web-based productivity apps that were listed in this challenge. I have already added one of the web-based free calendars to my PB WIKI--"30 boxes"--and have had fun with the various features that it offers.

No comments: