Bella

Bella

Saturday, August 4, 2007

Challenge # 14--TECHNORATI

Technorati seems to be the sight to "google" the world of blogs. After taking the Technorati Tour, I created an account, and claimed my one and only blog. I don't honestly expect to continue to use this site on a regular basis but that may change as I learn more about it. I did a keyword search using the same terms under Blog Posts (66 results), Tags (88 results), and Blog Directories (0 results), so I can see that it does search in 3 different ways. Doing a keyword search for "Learning 2.0" in the Advanced Search mode produced similar reseults: 4,299 posts, 3,734 tags (27,585 if italics are not used), and 520 blogs.

1 comment:

wannabePPP said...

I WENT THROUGH MOST OF YOUR STUFF-LOVED IT. I WAS REALLY GETTING DISCOURAGED WITH MY LACK OF UNDERSTANDING SO I WAS JUST BROWSING AND I THINK I MIGHT TRY AGAIN. YOU COULD POSSIBILY BE MY HERO.